The registration for the 2022 BOSS GP Racing Series season is now open for teams and drivers.
It is now possible to register for the 2022 season, which runs until 18 February 2022. Compared to individual entries, registration is cheaper. Interested parties can find the registration form (available as a PDF and as a Word document) under this link.
The BOSS GP Racing Series will again offer participants and fans a spectacle for all senses in 2022. Seven race events on the best and safest racetracks in Europe are planned for the Big Open Single Seater. The fastest monopostos of the past 25 years will be brought to life and raced in this series.
For more information on registration and regulations, please contact BOSS GP General Manager Dario Pergolini at firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 78 670 15 00.
BOSS GP Racing Series Events 2022:
- 6-8 May | Jim Clark Revival Hockenheim (Germany)
- 3-5 June | Red Bull Ring Spielberg (Austria)
- 17-19 June | French Historic Grand Prix Le Castellet (France)
- TBA | Race to be announced
- 9-11 September | Masaryk Racing Days Brno (Czech Republic)
- 14-16 October | Forza Fanatec Mugello (Italy)
- 4-6 November | Pirelli Grande Finale Misano (Italy)
Photo: Robert Lösch