Teams and drivers can only register for this season until Friday (18 February 2022) at a special price.
Interested petrolheads can find the registration form (available as a PDF and as a Word document) under this link. Compared to individual entries, full season registration is cheaper and planning for the organisation is much easier.
The BOSS GP Racing Series will continue to offer participants and fans a spectacle for all the senses in 2022. Seven racing events on the best and safest race tracks in Europe are planned for the Big Open Single Seater. The fastest monopostos of the past 25 years will be brought to life and raced in this series. These include Formula 1 cars, IndyCars, Formula 2 or GP2 cars and bolides from the World Series by Renault. Also eligible are monopostos such as the Rodin FZED or Lotus T125, which are specially designed for use on track days and for gentleman drivers. With the still young class of SUPER LIGHTS, Formula 3000 cars and cars from the World Series by Nissan with the six-cylinder engines also get a new home.
For more information on registration and regulations, please contact BOSS GP General Manager Dario Pergolini at firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 78 670 15 00.
BOSS GP Racing Series Events 2022:
- 6-8 May | Jim Clark Revival Hockenheim (Germany)
- 3-5 June | Red Bull Ring Spielberg (Austria)
- 17-19 June | French Historic Grand Prix Le Castellet (France)
- TBA | Race to be announced
- 9-11 September | Masaryk Racing Days Brno (Czech Republic)
- 14-16 October | Forza Fanatec Mugello (Italy)
- 4-6 November | Pirelli Grande Finale Misano (Italy)
Photo: Angelo Poletto