Europe’s fastest racing series shifts up a gear, offering drivers and their unique cars the opportunity to race on the continent’s most attractive tracks again in 2021.
For those who have not yet registered for the 2021 BOSS GP season, now is the right time! The last day for the registration for all races and therefore a cheaper registration fee compared to single entries is on Thursday, February 18, 2021.
However, interested drivers and team will have the option of registering as guest drivers for individual events after that date. Further information on registration and regulations can be requested from BOSS GP’s Race Coordinator Malin Strandberg: firstname.lastname@example.org or +43 650 784 07 84
BOSS GP Racing Series Calendar 2021:
- 6/7 March | BOSS GP Official Test Days Adria (Italy)
- 9–11 April | BOSS GP Season Opening Mugello (Italy)
- 7–9 May | Jim Clark Revival Hockenheim (Germany)
- 18–20 June | Forza Fanatec Misano (Italy)
- 3/4 July | Pirelli Official BOSS GP Test Days Monza (Italy)
- 13–15. August | AvD Grand Prix Nürburgring (Germany)
- 3–5 September | Masaryk Racing Days Brno (Czech Republic)
- 22–24 October | Grande Finale Imola (Italy)